Sunday, July 22, 2012

The New Guy


Yup, that's me and Kevin Smith


Hey what’s going on internet? My name is Chris Z and I am the new review around these parts. 

First off I want to give a thanks to 1up Collectibles for this chance to review for Once Upon a Wednesday

A brief background on me: 
I have been a fan of comics since I can remember. Grew up with the 90’s X-Men and Spider-man TV shows, which led me to read the comics. I really stopped reading comics in High School, but then got back into them in college. After college, I worked in comic book retail for a major company in the middle of NYC.  After spending almost 2 years there, I came back home in PA and accepted this job writing reviews. 

So there ya have it folks. That's the cliff notes of my life.

I hope my reviews help inform customers on what to look for and what to flip through. I also want to continue the sense of community this site has so please if you have any suggestions or comments, please speak up. I won’t just post reviews here, I’ll also post interesting articles, snippets, photos, and anything comic related.

So please stop by and join in! 

BTW any one what to share their *SPOILER FREE* thoughts on The Dark Knight Rises?

I personally loved it. A great ending to the trilogy. I'll tackle the full review after the movie is out for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment