Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Must Reads for Wednesday

So, this is my first attempt at this. I plan on putting up my picks every week here.

Batman and Robin #16This is, after all, the finale of Grant Morrison's run on the title before he kicks off Batman, Inc later this month, and with the last page of Batman and Robin #15 leading into it, it looks like fans of the Detective should gear up for a good time


This story brings me back to part of my later teen years reading Batman in a story from Batman #452 - 454. I have no plans on spoiling it for everyone but if you were to read this book and then look at the three-part story "Dark Knight, Dark City" you will see a lot of similarities.


Don't miss this fantastic finale as BATMAN AND ROBIN's storyline connects with THE RETURN OF BRUCE WAYNE! The climactic showdown between Batman and the Black Glove is finally here. It's payback time for The Dark Knight as Batman and Robin face the ultimate evil. Will Damian betray his father's legacy? Will Bruce Wayne return just in time to see Dick Grayson die? Plus, The Joker and Professor Pyg!

This is only the beginning of a startling new status quo for the Batman…





Secret Six #27I'm not really sure where to begin on this. I mean do I want to read the this book because Bane is riding a T-Rex or could it be that this cover is just completely awesome. The only thing that would make this cover better would seeing Batman riding a terradactyl.


The confrontation you never thought would happen is here! It's Bane vs. Scandal in a time-lost world, as the two Secret Six teams find themselves on opposite sides of a vicious war that could destroy Skartaris!

No comments:

Post a Comment