Monday, January 11, 2010

Power of "Dead Media"

Today has been an extremely pleasant day for us at 1up Collectibles. My day started out like so many other days, I figured I would go into the shop early to get caught up on some things only to find out that I had a meeting with a sales rep from the Reading Eagle, our local newspaper. Hopefully I am late for my own Death.

With that being said the sales rep was bringing us a copy of the daily paper that had a picture of the shop on the Front Page with a feature story of us on the main page of the Money section. I must remind myself to call my parents and let them know that I made the newspaper and it wasn't the Obituary or the Police Blog (again)

I must let all of the wonderful people out there know that at this present moment in our venture we are not buying collections. There is a possibility that we will be doing a consignment service for you where we will sell your item/collection for you. How ever this service is currently not yet available. If you are looking start a subscription service with us we can help you out. Simply look at our Blog for more information on the different Tier packages available.

No comments:

Post a Comment