Saturday, December 26, 2009

Far Cry the Movie

Outta' sheer boredom, I decided to fire-up Neflix through the Marketplace, just to see what new movies were ultimately available to watch.

Well, immediately the film 'FAR CRY' caught my attention, so I decided to add this flick to my Instant Queue. After checking the credits, it said "Directed by Uwe Boll."

Naturally, I began laughing, mainly because of his association with many other "sub-par" video game to movie adaptations.

Even still, I've always been a big fan of anything 'FAR CRY', and love giving every gaming-esque' movie a chance, solely to see if it provides the integrity of the gaming franchise.

Seriously, I was pleasantly surprised, and defintiely found this to be one of the better video game films to date. I'm not joking either.

In fact, the movie had a very good cast, setting, plot, and enough suspensful action to keep you entertained for an hour and a half.

Even despite not being a Triple AAA Hollywood action flick, it still felt darn near close - and is much better than most B-Movies you'll watch.

Whatever the case may be, I just wanted to recommend this movie to all gaming lovers out there, who might also have a subscription to Netflix.

Heck, I had always heard that a silver-screen adaptation of 'FAR CRY' was in the works, but didn't even realize it was done until firing-up Netflix tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment